Thursday, December 28, 2006
















Dee has been in Albany Georgia for the last two days. So, the kids and I decided that to day we wold go to the new play area on Post. It is very nice play area. It costs two dollars a person. The kids had so much fun. After all the fun was over we got home and took down all the Christmas lights and the tree. Ryleigh said that she would miss the tree. They are still busy playing with all of the Christmas gifts. This year they got stuff with lots of little parts. Santa must not have been thinking clearly when he did that. Dustin keeps telling me there is a monster in his closet. and I can't take him out of his bed until I open the door. It's cute.
I still have a lot of pictures from Louisville so I am going to post more of the for all of you to enjoy.

No comments: