Saturday, December 30, 2006


Today we spent the day out and about. Dee went to play a round of golf. He had to stop at nine because it started to rain. When he got back I went an tanned then I got my nails done. When I got home Dee went to see if he could get in nine more holes and I took the kids to the new play area. It is called Cypress Sam's tree house. You should have see Dustin he tried so hard to climb a section of the play area. He never lost his temper he just tried an tried. He used all of his muscles to try and get up to the next level but he never got there. It was so cute to see him try so hard. After we finish at Cypress Sam's we went to the golf course to try out the new golf clubs that granny Dickerson gave them for Christmas. Ryleigh did a good job with her putting. As her Daddy game around to go to the 10th hole Ryleigh said that she wanted to ride in the cart. Dee could not tell his daughter no. especially after she said, Dad can I go with you. Her Dad said I don't think so. Then Ry said, But I got the ball in the hole. She wanted her dad to know that she was good enough to play. So they went to hole ten and Dustin and I parked around by the 11th hole so we could pick her up. It started to rain again. So we got home and the garbage disposal feel off. So Dee had to deal with that.

No comments: