Sunday, December 03, 2006


I had Guard Drill this weekend so I did not have much time to take pictures. Ryleigh is doing very well in school and she has quite a few friends. A few days ago we were a the store and we saw one of her class mates there. They waved and the little boy (Blake) said " I love you Ryleigh." It was cute. Dustin has been very cranky. He has not been sleeping well at all. All I can do is treat his symptoms. He is not eating like he usually does. But he probably full from all the junk that he has been swallowing. I got a FLU shot yesterday so my arm hurts. But I will take that pain over the Flu any day. That just about raps it up for the weekend.
I have a picture from a few days ago. It is Dee's good friend from his Army days Big Daddy. Good looking men arn't they?

No comments: