Monday, December 04, 2006





Tomorrow I go back into make up my October guard drill because I was on orders. So, now I have two days to make up. I have been trying to exercise two times a day. That way I won't beat myself up if I only work out once. So far I'm doing pretty good. This morning I took Ryleigh into school early so I could take the neighbors mom into Jacksonville. Dustin went to bed late last night and has not slept well for about four days. So, around 11:30 our little man decided to go to sleep and he slept until 4:00. He woke up a new kid. Ryleigh also decided that she wanted to have a photo shoot so I took pictures of he and she posed herself and told me when I could take the picture. What a doll.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Responding to your coment. That is for sure much cheaper and you don't have to put up with the hassel of screaming kids you can do it at there happiest times and not listen to others kids or wait on the person taking the pictures. I upload them to costco for cheap enlargement printe for and 8 x 10 it is 1.59 (possibly 1.39) Can't remember exactly I also get my christmas cards from the 50 for under 20 dollars. It includes your envelopes.

Kim and family said...

What did you think of the Limited too ad I sent you ? Didn't that girl look like a grown up Ryleigh? That Ryleigh is a cutie and is going to be very pretty teenager in few years. Good thing you know to keep a well oiled rifle. I probably spelled her name wrong or I am too tired to think straight.

Unknown said...

She sure is a cutie. Hopefully you will get a lot of shots like that in the future. Now for that boy!

Janika said...

You have been posting a lot since I have been gone. How is the job search going? Mike just posted his resume on Monster. He would rather do corporate recruiting than nurse recruiting.

The christmas lights look good. I need to see about doing that right now, myself.