Thursday, December 07, 2006




Thank goodness for good neighbors. We really got lucky having the Hargises move in next door. They wanted to take Ryleigh and Dustin to the Hinesville Christmas parade, so naturally we let them. Dee and I had a date night. We went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner then we saw a movie, (Deja Vu) I don't think that is how you spell it, but it was a very good movie. They said that Ryleigh had a good time, but Dustin slept through the whole thing. I had Chelsea take my camera and she got a couple of good shots.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are very sweet people. I hope to find neighbors like that and the trust in my heart to let anyone take my little girls.

Janika said...

You actually did spell Deja vu right. It just needs squigglies and doodles over the letters so you know it is french.