Friday, January 26, 2007

I think that the post office interview went ok the interviewer basically tried to weed out the people who did not understand the position was a part time gig. once a week some times more. I don't know if I will get the second interview. But I was the only one in the group that had a car big enough to hold the mail. Yeah. But she said that they hire in by scores on the test and veterans preference. After I got home I went and got my nails done then Ryleigh and I played Barbie's. Dustin has not stopped playing with his Tonka tractor. This is all inspired by his love for the movie cars. What a ham. Dee went and played a round of golf. So now it is time to go to bed. I do not have any new pictures of the babies so here is one from December. That is his great grandpa's hat.

7 comments:

Kim and family said...

I tried to post a comment but the blogger thing was retarded. Hope you get the job if it's one you really want. Take care, the kids sound like lots of fun.

Janika said...

We are still looking for a job over on this end as well. Are you done with your time in Tampa?

Unknown said...

Love you Sis! Thanks for keeping us posted!

sierra said...

hey there!! hows everything? things are going okay overhere. anyways just stopping by to say hello and luv you guys.
luv, luv

sierra said...

oh, by the way my things is shdickerson.blog... i changed it.

Kim and family said...

MaryAnne? Where's Maryanne? Maryanne!!

Unknown said...

MaryAnne?