Saturday, February 17, 2007


I'm back for good Dee and I had a good Valentines Day. Dee and I played nine hole and then we picked the kids up and all went out to dinner. Dee started his Job yesterday. It took him over an hour and a half to get home because traffic was so bad in Savannah. I went and got my nails done. This morning Ryleigh Dustin and I Lounged around the house until about three. Then we went to the indoor kids park. Dustin is so tired He is just fighting the sleep monster. Ryleigh just keeps going until you have to tell her to stop. Ryleigh is glad to have her mommy home. Daddy was great, but he is not mommy. Anyway It is good to be home. I have a lot of catching up to do. Love you all.

4 comments:

Kim and family said...

You're back! We missed you!

sierra said...

hey guys!!!!!!!!well, im still here, still alive..have you guys gotten a chance to see ross while he's in indiana? he's been up there for a while now, he needs to come home already, we miss him..anyways hope everything is going good. bye-bye
luv, luv

Unknown said...

Thanks for the phone calls. Sorry I couldn't talkk fo rmore than 16 minutes, in my world that's a long time on the phone though.

I'll go get my camera now that I'm thinking of you and post "Devanie The Sofa" pictures.

The Woodward Family said...

So glad your back! I bet your hubby and little ones are too!