Tuesday, February 20, 2007


So after a three day weekend Ryleigh is back at school so to day we brought a friend home and he idea of playing was watching T.V. with Dustin. So Ryleigh is a little disappointed. I plan on getting them all out of the house around three when cypress Sam's opens up. Yesterday Dee and I went and played a round of golf. I had a halfway good game. Dustin is crawling in an out of his crib at will so I guess that it means that it is time to go to the big bed. Anyway Dee is working long days and his commute on the way home is very long the traffic adds about forty five minutes. It feels really good to be home watching my babies. I don't remember the days being so long. That my scoop for the day. Dee was not posing for any pictures so doesn't the code red look great?

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

How is it being an at home mommy? Some days better than others I am sure. I am starting to miss that kind of schedule though. The one before any of them start school full time and have other things going on. Trips to Mc Donalds playland and trips to the park on a whim.

Anonymous said...

Nathan had a 2 hour commute for a long time. Glad we were able to give that up to a 45 minute commute and later a 15 minute commute, and now. . .just a walk downstairs!

Code red looks tasty.

Glad you can spend more time with my babies out there!