Sunday, January 14, 2007





So I came home for a short visit. again. Yesterday the kids and I went out to breakfast with Chelsea. Then we came home to wait for daddy to finish his round of golf. He brought everyone McDonald's and we all enjoyed that. The Neighbors had quite a few people come over to there house for the football game. After I got back from Wal-Mart I took Ryleigh and Dustin over to play with all the kids that were over there. Dustin tapped out around 7:00 came home and went to bed. Then he was up at 1:30 and did not go back to sleep until after three. Ryleigh and I came home about 9:30. This morning I took the babies to wash the car with me and Dee stayed home and vacuumed. Then we went to the park for about a half hour, came home and gave the babies a bath. Anyway Today is a big day for Dustin. He got his first pair of Big boy pants. He was very excited. We will see how it goes. Anyway I'm on the road again. Love you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOu guys really have it down when it comes to swapping child-care and getting things done. I'm prepping for Mollys Wedding arrangements and all the usual. Nathan's out of town for another week.

Kim and family said...

Good luck on the potty training. Hey I am done with that! Woo Hoo for me! It's good that your close enough to come and visit your family. Thomas told Lee Joe about Ross in the Hula Bowl. Keep us updated on all that too. We don't have cable.