Friday, January 05, 2007


I'm home for the weekend. They gave me my new living quaters. It is a very nice Appartment about 20 minutes away from the base with Over four swimming pools, a spa, I get Maid service twice a month, and they have a tanning bed. So I don't have it to bad. Both of the kids have had fevers today. Ryleigh missed school. This morning I had a test for the Hinesville police department. I think that the test went well. Only 8 of the 31 scheduled to test showed up today. However they take the top scores and put them into a pool and they keep narrowing it down with every phase of the tests. I'm going to have to drag a 165 pound Dummy 50 meters then go lift 75 pounds then run some more. I think that is will be a long process. After that test we have to qualify with the hand gun. But it is not in my hands. If I'm supposed to be a police officer I won't have any problems. The pictures posted to day Ryleigh took. She is not bad she got a little carried away with it when she started to take pictures of The magnets on the fridge. I won't post the ones that she took of me. It is good to be home, but I will be headed out Sunday around five so I can get back to Tampa.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

Sounds like a nice place to stay. Can I vacation at your place? Just kidding.

Unknown said...

Love You sis! I'm so glad you are posting. Thanks!