Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sorry I have no pictures but, I thought I would keep you all updated. Today Was a down day on the base so I guess I showed up a day early. So I took advantage of my time and went and bet some horses at Tampa Bay Downs. I did not do as well as I would have hoped. Dee said that he took the babies on post to play. I got a picture on the camera phone of Dustin playing. It is the end of day one and I miss my family. 44 days to go. Ryleigh goes back to school on Thursday. Anyway I will keep you updated as well as I can. Peace out.

3 comments:

sierra said...

hello guys..just wanted to stop by and let you know that i posted up pictures, finally..
luv, luv

Kim and family said...

Guard training? I hope there are still no plans yet to send you over. Take care Mrs kick butt.

AuntieStalker said...

We have family down there if you want to go visit just let me know. Mike has a 2 brothers and sister in law there. Be safe and I hope the time goes fast for you.