Friday, April 13, 2007


It was very cold here the past few weeks, So my grass and my garden are struggleing to make it. I don't know if the tomatos will pull through but I think that everything else is doing OK. I had a mid terms this week so I have not been getting much sleep. I got a 90% on my Western Civilatation quizz and a 77% on intro to computers midterm. :( I dummed about that one because I studied so hard. Anyway, Dee is enjoying working close to home. He gets an hour lunch break, so we get to see him in the middel of the day it is great. Here is a picture of all of us on Easter I did not want to post it because I look like a cow, only my polka dots a pink not white. However the kids and Dee look cute. So I won't be selfish.

4 comments:

Kim and family said...

Cute family! We are having some funny weather too. Good job on your tests. It has probably been awhile since you had to do that!

Janika said...

I guess its a crazy weather year. Expect record high temps in the summer, just to add to the craziness.

The Woodward Family said...

Very cute pic-you have a beautiful family. And you don't look like a cow!

Unknown said...

If you think you look like a cow you can cut out the bunny flag next to you with paintshop and block yourself out. I'm happy to see any and all family pictures!