Sunday, April 22, 2007


Another week has gone by. In the past week I have been to the ER for an infection in my gums. The first part of the week I was on pain killers and antibiotics. I did a lot of sleeping. My neighbors made dinner for Dee and watched kids two days in a row while I slept. I love them their great I'm sad that next Saturday the are moving. Now I have to drive to go see them.

Dustin and Ryleigh have had a chance to play at lots of park. Dustin is on and off with his potty training. Some days he really like it other I will change big boy pants three times in an hour. Ryleigh is happy to be back at school, she was just on spring break. I missed my first week of Post office training, now we have to reschedule the training. I finished painting Dustin's room so that his new big boy bed would look good in it. He looks so happy his big bed. I'm sad to see the crib go.

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

That's too bad about the gum infection. I have had problems with my mouth on and off for awhile now. I think it is the worst diet plan out there. All you want to eat is yogurt and sometimes that hurts too much. Get better soon!

Hannah's bed isn't that big. She is over due to move out of the toddler bed though.

Janika said...

I loved hearing Dustin sing the monster song this morning. What color are the walls? It looks white.

Love ya

Kim and family said...

I think Janika has out-blogged ou lately!! Hope your feeling better.