Sunday, May 06, 2007




What a mess,


I have tried for over a week to get into my account. I have not had a whole lot of time to do it but every time I tried it told me that I had the wrong password. Anyway, A lot has happened and a lot is happening. I started my job at the Post office, Dustin and I have had the Flu. Ryleigh is doing good in school. Dee is doing a lot of training for his job. I have finals this week and I have to got to three days of Postal academy. As you can tell it is crazy in Georgia. For the first time in Six years we did not even look at the Kentucky Derby. So after this week things should slow down. The top picture is Ry and Dustin playing in the dirt. The picture of Dustin is my little guy with the flu. He lost two pounds.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's some messy muddy kids. Sounds crazy busy. Keep up the good work and feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I received that email and wanted to share it with every body, I thought it was pretty funny.

Janika said...

Did you use the trick I told you about for logging in? That is still the way I am doing it. In fact, I am only commenting so that I can be signed in and do my own posting--and because I love you.

Kim and family said...

I thought I posted. Glad to see your back in the blogger world. How's the potty training?