Monday, May 14, 2007


Finals are over. Ryleigh is in her last week of school. Dustin is doing really good potty training. Dee has one more week of training and then he does not have to go to Macon. Mothers day was OK. Ryleigh was sick Sat. and Sun fever of 102, Sore throat, and Puking. Poor baby. Today she is doing a lot better. Fever is about 98.8 so, things are looking good. I have been doing a lot of training with the post office. I'm so slow. I did good on Saturday. I made good time on my route. Today was a different story, It took me forever to deliver the business portion of our route. Now that I know were everything is I hope it goes quicker, and I think that my boss hopes the same thing. I passed both of my classes Not with the A that I wanted I got an 89 in Western Civilization and a 78 in computers. The final killed me. So who is going to send me money for my report card????? Anyway the picture is just another cute on of my dirty kids.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

Not fun filling in the mommy pukey duty on mother's day. Glad she is feeling better. Are you glad the classes are over? What are you going to take next time?

Janika said...

You added links to your page! Good girl!