Wednesday, May 16, 2007


Today I went and registered for classes again. This semester I'm taking English and PSYCH. I'm taking a bone head English. I'm not even going to bother with the placement test. I know I need to start from the very bottom. Ryleigh has two days of school left and next year she will be a big bad kindergartner. Time flies. Dustin is doing so well at potty training that I think he will be ready for pre school by August. They gave Dee five cases to work on so, I think that he is feeling a bit overwhelmed. I had a root canal yesterday. I can hardly open my mouth to eat. But no more hot cold sensitive, and I got to keep my tooth. The picture is from last night after I took his hair down. I thought it look cool. He thought it had a little Jerry curl look. Handsome man either way you look at it.

1 comment:

Kim and family said...

I want to say something and yet I am speechless. Still headache afflicted. SO I was here and I say hi. Can't wait to see you this summer. yeah.