Friday, May 18, 2007





We have a Pre school Graduate. She had her little graduation yesterday. She had two solo's and she did sing them but you could hardly hear her. It was so cute. Dustin was so engrossed in all the toys in the other room we hardly saw him except when they brought the snacks out. Ryleigh asked me this morning if she had school and she was sad when I told her that school does not start until August. I have Drill this weekend and my flight chief is supposed to be putting me in for promotion. Yeah E-6 AKA Technical Sergent. Just to put things my honey retired as an e-7, I might out rank him before my time is up. Then I can give the orders. Just kidding

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

Hannah is having a hard time trying to grasp how long she still has to wait for kindergarten to start. She can't wait. Congrats to the little graduate! And for the promotion for you!

Janika said...

Well, look at Ms. Fast Track, High speed. How did you manage getting to e-6 in the National Guard. Impressive....Most impressive (she said in her best James Earl Jones voice.)