Wednesday, May 23, 2007


It has been a long weekend, and we cant seem to get rid of the sickness. Dustin had a fever and a sore throat this weekend and now I have a sore throat and fever. I don't understand why, I have not been able to eat much. But after I got the sore throat I did not think about the root canal. Dee is up in Macon this week, luckily it is the last week that we have to do without him. I ran my first route by myself. I think that it went OK. One of my co workers said that it took her until ten o'clock to get her mail delivered. I was only out an extra hour an five minutes. I was worn out. It was on my way home that I felt my fever and sore throat coming on. I signed more paper work for my promotion. So , If I don't go full time guard I will be promoted. Ryleigh has got to play in the water all week, and is getting so dark. I wish I could tan that easy. Dustin almost has the potty mastered. If only he would go before he started to tinkle. He pinches it of and finishes up in the potty.

1 comment:

sierra said...

thanks, i know right..you don't have to tell me i look good, i know. ha,ha