Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yesterday, after I got back from work and Dee went out played a few holes. We took Ry and Dustin to the Drive-in movie. We went to go see Schrek. It was pretty good. I still think that one out does all of them. They only started to get into the movie at the end. I think that is because they were getting tired. It was after eleven o'clock when we got home. So today after Dustin woke the whole family up. Daddy went to play some golf with his friends. I went out and mowed the lawn, and intend on washing my car. That about raps it up talk to you soon.

5 comments:

Janika said...

Shrek is a Scottish ogre, not a German one, so it is not spelled with a 'c' I don't like Shrek for younger kids. It is a great movie (or trilogy) for adults and teens, though. The kids need to understand the basic fairy tales before they can appreciate the spoof.

Maryanne said...

Thank you for your insite. Note to self.

Unknown said...

I havn't posted for a while. Ry is the cutest one in her class, thats for sure!

We are crossing our fingers that you get the promotion SOON!

Miss an Love you tons!

Kim and family said...

It's all in good fun! All my girls like Shrek. Amber got out of school early to go see it the day it came out with her entire English class. Somehow it is very educational. They watched one of the other movies in class and had to write a paper on it. She is in Accelerated English and it is 12th grade level English class. I can't remember all the big inportant English terms that make it such a great learning tool. I didn't take English that was that advanced.

I long for leisurely days like those. But when they will happen my kids will all be gone and it will be quite lonely. So I guess I will deal with the busy. Sounds like everyone is feeling better!

Kim and family said...

By the way-Lots of love to you all!!