Tuesday, June 05, 2007



We had a good weekend. We asked the Hargises to watch the babies and we rode the Harley to Savannah, and had dinner at the Macaroni Grill. Dustin and Ry are having fun this summer they have been out side a lot of the time and are starting to get the Coppertone bottoms. I had to work Saturday and It was raining the whole time I was delivering mail. That sucked. Anyway Friday I went over to do Lorie's hair for the Ball that they were having and I ended up doing four ladies hair. I took pictures of almost all of them. The picture is of Dustin and his new Spiderman shirt. He loves spiderman He has never even seen the movie but he loves him. Anyway, back to the books. Love you all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Behind Ry is a Hard to remove Hair remover box. What do you use it for, does it work and how long does it last? I sure need Lazer hair removal. has anyone heard anything?

Janika said...

The expression or Ry's face is hysterical. How was your experience with Macaroni Grill? Mine wasn't so good when I went last birthday.

Maryanne said...

That is Sally Hansen All-Over Body Wax Hair Removal Kit. I do my eyebrows.