Tuesday, June 12, 2007


It has been another busy week. The babies have been spending lots of time at the babysitters, but it will pay off. I had drill this weekend. I got to play op 4 (for training, we attack groups of people to see how they would react) just like good guy bad guy. I have bites from who knows what all over the bottom of my leg. Dee is training all week. It was so cute yesterday I asked Dustin if he had a good time playing with the other kids yesterday he paused for a second the he said, " uh yeah." It was so darn cute. Ry is enjoying the other kids too. The picture is of Ry and dustin watching 3-D Sherk.

4 comments:

Janika said...

Those are some pretty groovy shades. Uh, yeah!

Kim and family said...

Cute! Hope to see you this summer! I forget sometimes how close Ryleigh and Hannah are in age.

Janika said...

It's about that time again Meenanny. Waaz up!

Unknown said...

I'm ready for some more of Dustins Hand-Me-Downs for Zach when you get them together. I really need t-shirts 18M and on. Your shoes are perfect for Zach right now. We will be needing the hand me downs on shoes in about 3-6 months too. I'll pay shipping if you need =)