Wednesday, July 25, 2007


I can't believe that it is happening. My little girl is going to school this year. Yesterday we went to the health department to make a appointment for the rest of her checkups. I have finals this week, but I am almost done. I spent a few hours on a ten to twenty paragraph paper and the a half hour before the dead line I found out that it was supposed to be ONE paragraph with TEN to Twenty lines. I was upset. Sierra(Dee's baby girl) is flying in from Hawaii today; she will land in Kentucky. Dee just got his flat screen installed Saturday so, him and the babies have been enjoying HD. It's nice but I don't see what was wrong with the other TV. I don't think I posted the birthday picture.

3 comments:

Janika said...

Hey Ryleigh! Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday. For those who don't get it, MaryAnne called to wish me happy birthday, and though Ry didn't want to talk to me at first, I ended up hearing happy birthday several times. Dustin did some of it, though.

Kim and family said...

Too cute! I hope finals are going well. I kept thinking I had commented. I imagined it I guess.

Anonymous said...

Just because the TV is HD doesn't mean the programming coming through it is. Make sure you're tuned to an HD channel through you cable system (you usually have to pay extra for it) or satalite provider and then you will see the big difference.