Monday, July 30, 2007


Ryleigh got her glasses today. She was not a very happy after the reality that they were not for fun wore off. She cried and said, " I can't see." I'm a little concerned that they might not be the right prescription. I just don't see how the can diagnose the correctly at her age. Ry keeps doing a lot of squinting, and looking over the top of the glasses. Kim how did Hannah do with her first pair? Anyway, we also went to get Ryleigh her new school uniforms. I think the uniform is a good Idea. I have to work tomorrow so Dee is going to take Ry to her physical. She has to get two shots. Dustin got a new pair of PJ's and a lunch box. After Dee got off work we took the kids over to the golf course then to the park. I have to work for four days this week. It is good though. Dev we need to do the Biggest Loser Again. I will help with the Grand prize. That is about it.

3 comments:

Janika said...

What a perfect little school girl! Claire's glasses are starting to bother her because they were designed to change her eyes. Her left eye is lazy and makes the right eye do all the work. Now that the left is strengthening, she doesn't need the same Rx. Either it will take Ry a little while to get used to them, or they are set wrong for her. Give her a week with them. If it's not better, take them back

Unknown said...

Biggest loser! I just started my diet today. I'll ba happy to fight with you for the biggest loser. The Dr office said I weighed in at 151 pounds. that was 1 pound less than 3 months ago so I have a ways to go. I will weigh myself in the morning and we can start tomorrow! Thursday 2nd August. I'll see if I can get Nathan to reload the metrics and activities for our competition!

Unknown said...

My scale always says I'm lighter than the Drs but it's nearby so I'll use it.