Tuesday, July 10, 2007




I guess I'm due for a post. I hope you have the time to sit and read this is going to be a long one.


We just got back from KY. The kids had a lot of fun with granny. The first day we got there they went to the park and spent the whole day with their granny Dickerson. The next day we started by taking Mrs. Dickerson to the Hospital. They found out she had a bleeding ulcer and anemia. We were all worried sick. She was released on Friday and the Ry was so happy to see her granny. Dee played golf and bet horses I had midterms and and three three chapters to read. Got a 78 on my English midterm and an 81 on my psychology midterm. We came home on Sunday night and got ready for work. I had to sew my strips on. That was a waist of time even though I'm getting paid as an E-6 they won't pin my stripes until the 25th. No big deal I still got promoted July 1st. Tomorrow our baby girl turns 5. I can't believe it. The pictures are the babies eating a big GA watermelon.

4 comments:

Kim and family said...

Happy Birthday Ryleigh!! We missed you guys.

Anonymous said...

Yeah what Kimmy said. Love you guys

Janika said...

You big E-5? Congratulations. Glad to hear granny is doing well. I was with mom when you were talking to her about the hospital and stuff. It sounded pretty serious.

Happy birthday to Ryleigh! We missed you at the reunion. Okay, so it wasn't original. I can't be all the time.

Unknown said...

Man that was sooo long!

Whew my eyes hurt!

Sending our love your way. . .
By the way YOu get to choose what we do in the summer/week before thanksgiving(hint-Disneyworld. .hint) of 2009 for the Lay reunion. If you need help keep in touch.