Friday, December 28, 2007




Christmas was very nice. Dee and I agreed that we would not have a really big Christmas this year and that we would go through the kids toys that they did not play with and donate them to his work. So, we did that and we also bought presents for a 2 year old and a four year old. Ryleigh and Dustin got two of the bigger Items that they asked for. Dustin wanted the little singing spider man guy and Ryleigh wanted one of those three wheeled scooters. They got more then that but those are there favorite. I don't think that Dee kept to the keep it small Christmas theme. I got Two pairs of shorts to work out in, three shirts, two sweat shirts, a web cam, and a wireless key board and mouse. The gift that I think took him over the small Christmas was the Microsoft Zune. I love it, but after I opened it I felt bad that I went Conservative and got him a iPod shuffle, and three Shirts. I should have done more. If I would have know. I'm having problems with my ear. It sounds like people are talking to me through a tunnel. I have never had an ear infection. It is not so much painful it just feels like I have water in my ear and it wont pop. Today we are going to go register for another semester of college. I have been at it for a year. That year went fast and I have 24 credits and a 3.15 GPA. I got a C and and A this time around. Anyway the kids had a couple friends come over and play. Ryleigh was playing dress up with Destiny and Dustin wanted in on the photo shoot. What a Ham.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

You need to have your ear checked. It sounds a little like how Lee Joe's thing started in his ear. And we waited to long to get it fixed.

I am glad you had a nice Christmas. And thanks again for the gifts.

Lots of love to you!

Janika said...

I think spouses end up alternating years with giving each other the good stuff. Last year we had nothing, but I made sure Mike got some things I knew he would really like. This year, he went out on me, and I just gave him Rainchecks--except for the miscellaneous things that I got for him that he had pretty much seen.