Thursday, December 06, 2007





It has been a long time once again, but the two classes that I took this semester demand a lot of reading time. By the time I'm done with all that I just want to quit grouping words together forming sentences. Anyway this year is really exciting as far as Christmas goes. Ryleigh is really getting into it. Dustin just follows her lead. He has been singing bits and peaces of Jingle Bells. It's so cute. Monday me and the kids decorated the house. I put the lights up and the kids helped decorate the tree. They have never interacted that much. Next week is finals for school, I can't believe that it has been a year. That means that I only have three left until I have a degree. I took a picture of Doodles pretending to be a lap dog. Dee is working hard and playing less golf, because by the time he gets home it is dark. Well, that is the Dickerson home front.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

I had not seen Ryleigh in glasses yet. How cute is that?!!

The Woodward Family said...

Your kids are just too cute! I love your doggie too!