Monday, December 10, 2007

This week is finales, so I don't have a lot of work to do but the work that I do have it critical.
On Friday Ryleigh Dee and I were up most of the night. Ryleigh decided that she was going to get the flu. at about 6:00 in the morning Ry finally went to sleep. She had Flavor Ice and water the whole day. It was the only thing that she would even let touch her lips. Poor baby girl. I think that we are lucky that the little man did not get it. We went to the Hinesville Christmas Parade. The weather was nice, and Ryleigh really wanted to go. I took pictures, but I can't find my camera. I'm getting a little worried and I have looked every where. Christmas shopping is almost done. Sorry, about the pictures.

1 comment:

Janika said...

Wow! you managed to get two posts in before I got around to checking up on you. Hope finals go well.