Sunday, December 16, 2007



I stumbled upon my camera. know I have picture of the Christmas Parade and I have pictures of yesterdays family day out at the Guard unit. Dustin is so excited about Santa Clause. He wants to sit on his lap; Ryleigh never wanted to do that. Ryleigh was sick again this last week. She had fevers and a very bad cough. She still has the cough but, she is getting all of her energy back. This week was Finals. I don't have my final grades yet but I got a 100% on my English research paper and a 71% on my Geography final. We will see how it goes. Dee is have some knee problems, he is determined to get a few holes of golf every day. The Post office job is going pretty good. It is a much tougher job then I ever thought it would be. There is just a lot to memorize and the more you memorize the faster you get. Don't forget to send all you packages through the USPS. Help me keep my part time job. And that is about it. Peace out.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

You're kids are so cute! Christmas is so fun when the kids are into it.

Janika said...

Ryleigh's outfit does not say "I live in the north."