Wednesday, December 19, 2007









It is a short little clip but, Ryleigh is singing in her school concert. "Black and white, the perfect combination. White and Black the perfect combination" Every time she claps her hands together they are saying perfect combination. It was a really cute little show. Dustin was trying to sing along with them. I took Ryleigh to the Dr. This morning to make sure she did not have an ear infection. She was good, so I made her go to school. Her teacher told me that everyone in the class wants to sit by Ryleigh. My girl is the social butterfly. Dustin has been out of school all week and Ry gets out on Friday. I have to deliver mail on Friday, Saturday, and Monday.

3 comments:

The Woodward Family said...

So cute!

Kim and family said...

thanks for calling the girls while we were gone. Have a Merry Christmas! I am behind on Christmas cards because of the trip and now the cat.

Janika said...

Sorry about not supporting you in your job, but I haven't mailed Christmas cards for several years now. I may do it again one day.