Tuesday, January 01, 2008













The First Post of 2008,




I can't believe how fast that year went by. Just last year on this day I was headed to Florida to do a 45 day Deployment for the Guard. Dee was at home with the Kids.




We had a big 2007. In February Dee and I flipped the Script and Dee went back to work. By the end of the year he transfers positions, but still works for the state. He ended the year with a Knee injury, we don't know where from.




Ryleigh has grown so much. In May she graduated from her pre School and in August she started school and got Glasses, that she hates to wear. Ry knows how to recognise all her numbers and letters. She read her first words this year. The first word that she read to me was: AT. She is starting to tell time.




Dustin is has grown so much this year his Vocabulary is huge. He is a boy that knows what he wants. Dustin started Pre School and he loves it. He does everything that his big sister does. He sings and plays with action figures. He already knows his colors and his ABC's. Dustin gets frustrated easy when he is trying to figure toys and little intricate thing out.




This year I went back to school and I have earned 24 credits and this semester will mark a whole year I'm a little disappointed with my GPA, it is presently a 3.15. I ended the year in pretty good physical health. I Ran 7 Miles on the 30Th in 69 minutes. I have been going to the gym regularly since the beginning of November. I have only lost eight pounds, but I can tell that I'm getting stronger. This year we are going to start eating better. Not dieting, just healthier more fruit and Veggies. I will never deprive myself of Pizza or Pasta. Anyway, Happy Happy New Year!



Just some before and after pictures of Ry and Dustin from Jan. to Dec. 2007

4 comments:

Janika said...

You are doing a great job of blogging these days. I like the new format too. Color is good. Love to the babies.

Kim and family said...

I like the change. I haven't changed my blog though since Devanie made it for me. Hmm. I like the pics too.

Take care.
Love to you!

Janika said...

I do have to say, that is a very interesting second position ballet move Ryleigh is doing.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]madickerson.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Scientific Research indicates that about 90% of all United States adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.