Monday, January 07, 2008

Next week I'm back for another semester on-line. This weekend I spent most of my time doing things around the house that I promised to do while I was on break. I steam cleaned the rugs, I organized my bill pile, steamed all the carpets in the cars, and scrubbed the kitchen floor with bleach to make sure that I got all of the cracks.I went to the gym tonight and decided that I was going to get a long run in; so at about 2.5 miles I felt a little pull in my knee. I thought that I was just because I was getting into the run. Anyway, I set the tread mill on eight miles an hour to see if I could run it off. I made it to 3 miles and had to stop because my knee hurt. Know Dee and I both have a bad knee. Dee when to the Dr. this morning and they are going to do surgery on the 23 of Jan. I think that I just pulled a muscle. Ryleigh and Dustin are back in school. Dustin was happy to go back. Ryleigh was in a good mood this morning to. She has to get back on schedule she was so tired that she almost fell asleep twice after she got back from school.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

The girls went back today and Hannah was out before 8. That is a rare event for her, poor baby. We have had so much snow!! You have done more in two days than I feel like I have done in weeks. Great to see you blogging though!

Janika said...

I like steaming my carpets and cars. It is so gratifying. I totally forgot, when you were talking about Dee's knees to tell you to take glucosamine. It is one of the few supplements that has documented medical research on its effectiveness in repairing joints and minimizing the need for surgery.