Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just thought that I would update everyone on the events that have unfolded sense the last post.
I found out that I'm being Deployed to Saudi Arabia in May. I'm going to miss my babies. I just started another semester of classes. So far they are not to bad. I think that I will do alright in both of them. I think that I will be able to continue my on-line education while I'm over there. Dustin and Ryleigh have been doing well. They have been playing so well together. Both of them are doing good in school. Dee goes under the knife on Wednesday for his knee. We hope that it will be a speedy recovery. That is all for know.

5 comments:

Janika said...

I was all ready for Mike to go to Iraq last spring, but he came back after two weeks. That's how I got Anastasia and Amelia. Whatever happens, the Lord has a plan in it. Love you.

Kim and family said...

For how long? Iam sure your babies and all of us will miss you too.

Kim and family said...

I hope you are doing all right. Love ya!

Unknown said...

love you. just checked in! call me sometime

Unknown said...

I got your box(probably on Saturday but checked it today. Thanks for the clothes!