Sunday, March 09, 2008


Finals are over. I got a B in both classes yeah. I'm bummed that I have to take a semester off. I just want to get it done. Ryleigh got her new glasses she says she can see; that is good news. Dustin is trying to get sick again. Dee is off of his crutches and limping around. He will need to do a lot of physical therepy but at least he is walking. Doodles likes to play catch. Anyway, Just getting ready for the deploment. Almost time to go and I don't mean AWOL. I really really want to go see family, but every other week I get a call that says that I need to come to the Unit and fill out more paper work. The rest of the time at home is going to be about family, family, family. I'm excited that my Molly is coming to visit. I think I have worked it out so that I can get a weekend off to spen with her. Love all of you. That picture is just a cheezy picture of a cute girl.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

I was wondering about you. Glad to see you did well in your classes. Missed your blogging. I hope you can still blog when you are deployed so you can keep in touch. Lots of love to you!

Janika said...

Sorry you won't, be able to see me.