Thursday, March 13, 2008

I have not been in school for a week and at night I keep going to the computer with nothing to do. So I decided I would post a blog. Ryleigh has been getting in trouble a school for talking. She is not being bad but she can't keep her mouth shut. Anyway today she finally brought home a smiley face and a sticker because she was so good. That is what happens when you threaten to take away the TV. for a day. Dustin is still sleeping until around 8:15 so it is throeing his morning schedule off. I hate time zones. I did not get pictures of the kids today, but we had a high of about 78 so I let the kids go outside and play in the mud. They were a mess. I don't really like to let them get that dirty because it is really hard to clean out those cruels. They had fun and that is all that mattered. Dee is doing very well he is not even using a crutch anymore. He can't golf yet but he will get there. It is killing him. I love you all and I will get some new pictures on the next one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update. I don't think I can go out when Molly is flying out to see you. That would be soooooo fun. =( I'm pouting right now =.(

I hope you were finally able to wash up those CURLES it would be CRUEL if you couldn't.

Love you Sis! Miss you a million!

Janika said...

It's been even longer since Mike played Golf, poor guys.

Devanie, she's had 2 weeks out of school, give her a break on the spelling mishaps ;)