Monday, May 12, 2008




The moment that you have all been waiting for. After many days of Dustin telling us that he wanted a hair cut Daddy finally gave in. Dustin got his first hair cut today. Don't worry we kept all his curls. Dee said that while the barber was cutting Dustin's hair he fell asleep. He drooled all the way down his cape. After the hair cut they came home to show me. Dustin was smiling from ear to ear and he told me that he was happy because he look like Walker(one of Dustin's little friends) He went to the bathroom mirror and started to giggle. I can hardly recognise him. We took Ry out of school fifteen minutes early and we all went to the golf course. The kids hit a few but. I would say that I did not do to bad, I have not played in over a month and I almost got a birdie. Ryleigh lost one of the lenses to her glasses. Boo! that will cost a couple hundred to replace. Anyway were just trying to enjoy the time that we have together as a family. love you all.

5 comments:

Kim and family said...

What a handsome boy he is! He does look very different.

Love to hear from you on the blog!

Janika said...

I bet he feels like a big boy now. That's cool to see him so happy.

The Woodward Family said...

He is very handsome. Makes him look older. The curls were cute,too, so it's good you saved them.

Unknown said...

Hey there!

I wan't expecting this. we need to actually talk!

Glad to see you home when do you deploy?

That picture of you on the Hoover Dam is the BEST picture I have ever seen of you! You look georgeous.

Loads of Love
Devanie

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the update. Dustin's mom is also looking good. Miss you Kiddo.