Monday, November 13, 2006


Ahsta la vista Molly( I have no Idea if that is the right spelling). Last night I drove Molly to Jacksonville. We stayed in a motel so we would not have to wake up at two in the morning to drive to the air port. Her plane left at seven this morning so she had to be there at six. I was in a hurry because I had to drive 140 miles to get to a class in Savannah. So, it has been a long day. I came home from my class and spent some time with my babies. Ryleigh and Dustin helped me vacuum the floor. What good babies.

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

good for you! Teach them early! I wish it was as much fun for them when they get older.

Janika said...

Anonymous should be shot. I miss my sises. Love ya.

Kim and family said...

Thanks for the nice comment. I try to say things with humor in mind and I know it is hard to write in a blog sometimes. You are very sweet! Love you and I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving