Saturday, November 11, 2006



I have been having fun with my Molly. I picked her up Monday night. It was late so we came home and went to bed. The first full day Mol's an I went to get our nails and eyebrow's done. Then we tanned. Then Wednesday we went an worked out then we went and tanned. Molly has a sunburn now so I think that we are done with that. Thursday we went to the outlet mall and Bought Ryleigh some finger paint. Dustin got a helicopter. What a mess. Ry had fun though. I dropped off my application for Liberty County Police Department. Friday after Dee got back from whatever he had to do we all went to the golf course to hit some balls. Ryleigh did pretty good. Dustin slept through it. Then Molly and I took the kids to the park. After Dee finished playing his round of golf he came home and Molly and I went to the movies. That movie with Borat in it. Wow!! Not for the sensitive viewer. Anyway today promises to be another busy day.

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

Sounds like fun! We just went and saw Pirates 2. We loved it! Now we need to find out when 3 is coming out.

Janika said...

Hi Molly!

How did you guys swing Molly coming out? Does mom have the kids or does Jeremy? When is someone going to get Molly a computer so she can blog with us? Luzhous!

Anonymous said...

Maryanne are you 4 years older than Molly? Love you but you gotta quit tanning.